Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tag From Shimumsy

Thanks to shimumsy for this tag.

My typical day

What time do you usually wake up?
i wake up at 4:am coz my husband is going to work then go back to sleep when my husband is gone and wake up at 8:am

What’s the first thing you do?
clean bedroom and after that wash my face

Breakfast?
just coffee dear,and sandwich with butter

Do you go to work/school?
nope...a plain housewife

Do you like it?
yes coz i like to serve my husband

If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
i am alone in home coz my husband work everyday off only sunday,so i just only watch tv and do blogging and talk to my family in the internet...

When’s lunch and what you eatin’?
i dont have exactly time if i eat..sometimes 2:00pm,rice and chicken

What time do you get home from work/school?
i am in home all the time waiting for my husband to come home

What do you do?
cook and eating with my husband

Dinner:When and what?
at 7:00 or 7:30 pm when my husband arrive,any food that my husband like

What do you do to unwind?
watch tv or movie and every sunday we go out with my husband

What’s your favorite part of the day?
afternoon coz i can talk to my family in philippines in the internet

Who’s your favorite person to interact with?
- my husband

When’s bedtime?
9:00pm coz my husband he wake up early and if no work we sleep at 1:00 or 2:30am coz he watch his favorite show

Who’s bedtime with?
-my husband

I’m tagging genny,kcee, merydith,angel and anna

1 comment:

cahit said...

Hi,
Do you publish content on your site, but very nice.
Şimdiki siteleri kpss de, seo, seo danışmanı, mutluluk, altılı ganyan tavsiyemizdir.
Thanks valuable admin!